There are several massage and massage techniques which help to reduce lower back pain and there are few benefits also. Different massages like Swedish massage, acupressure and shiatsu massage, deep tissue massage therapy, stone massage, Thai massage, aromatherapy etc helps to lower back pain. Massage therapy can provide substantial healing and pain relief for people suffering from low back pain relief for people suffering from low back pain caused by muscle tension and strain. They can get relief from this as soon as possible.
It totally depends upon the massage techniques and massage therapy which helps to reduce lower back pain. Most health care providers are recognizing massage therapy as a legitimate aid for lower back pain and an effective adjunct to lower back treatments. They encourage their patients to pursue massage therapy in addition to medical treatment.
- Massage improves blood circulation which helps to reduce our lower back pain.
- Massage leads to increase endorphin levels also which is one type of chemical that make you feel good, very effective for chronic pain as well as lower back pain too.
- Massage relaxes muscles for an improved range of motion which affects on lower back pain.
Massage can loosen and help to realign tight, strained muscles. Stretching and deep muscle massages are the most effective treatments for lower back pain and discomfort also. There are different steps followed for recovering lower back pain like
- Rub your hands with a lotion or oil to prevent friction as your hands move over the back.
- Apply right strokes at the beginning of the massage to warm up the lower back.
- Push your hands upwards, toward the heart, because that is the direction in which the blood flows, so by this blood circulation will be maintained as well as lower back pain can be reduced.
- Use circular kneading rotations with your hands after you warm up the back. You can alternative this kneading with the initial light strokes for an additional three minutes before engaging stronger strokes.
- Work your thumbs over the top of the buttocks with increasing pressure. Press your thumbs in the center of the lowest part of the back and move them in circular motions outward toward each side, then upward toward the center of the back.
These are the several techniques are followed which can help to reduce this lower back pain