There have some difference between ayurvedic massage treatment and the regular massage treatment. Why there should be special expectation during an ayurvedic massage therapy session? So now comes in a point what do expect from this ayurvedic massage. It doesn’t treat only our body, but also the CNS system or central nervous system which brings nourishment of all cells and tissues as well as mind. Here what you can expect from this treatment-
- This is a whole body massage involving arms, hands, legs feet, head, neck etc.
- The oils which are used for massages are heated in the normal temperatures. Later on infused with the ayrvedic herbs.
- Ayurvedic oils penetrate the skin easily and transport the healing properties of nature.
As different techniques are followed there have several benefits of this massage. Like-
- It nourishes our cells, tissues and energy channels.
- Decreases the effects of aging
- It helps to strengthen the body’s tolerance.
- Stimulates the internal organs of the body also.
- Pacifies vata and pitta.
- Increases the blood circulations in our body.
- Imparts a firmness of the limbs.
- It increases longevity.
- Bestows good vision.
These are different benefits that you can from this ayurvedic massage therapy and it helps to keep your body very strong as well as gives calmness and reduces stress in your body.
There are some special techniques are followed in this ayurvedic massage. Basically these massage techniques provide relaxation, circulation and elimination of toxins. If adopted as a daily practice, these massage techniques can even help to rejuvenate the body. In this massage process, massage tables are also used, massage practitioners create a massage mat, usually by placing Indian style futon, a cotton mattress. Massage chairs are also used for massages comfortable for the cross legged patients. Ubtan beauty massage is also famous under this ayurvedic massage procedures. Specific ayurvedic massage techniques have also been developed for massages therapy, used in certain therapeutic treatments.